Saturday

just some random..

1. i think part of a best friend's job should be to clear your browsing history if you die.
2. nothing's worse than the moment in an argument when you realize you're wrong. (but you keep going)
3. i totally take back those times i didn't want to take a nap when i was little.
4. how the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (i myself go for the muff-roll)
5. was learning cursive really necessary? (when will kids just learn .."this is the keyboard..")
6. mapquest should just start at #5. i know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7. obituaries would be waayy more interesting if they told how the person died.
8. i can't remember the last time i wasn't just a little tired. this girl could nap at any moment.
9. it seems bad decisions=good stories
10. can we just all agree to ignore what ever technology comes after blu-ray? i don't want to start a new collection.
11. i'm always slightly terrified when i exit out of Word and it asks me if i want to save any changes to an essay i've written when i hadn't changed anything..
12. i keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so i know not to pick up when they call
13. i think my freezer deserves a light, too.
14. i wish tomtom had an "avoid this neighborhood at night" routing option
15. i have a hard time distinguishing "boredom" from "hunger"
16. how many times should you say "what?" before just smiling in nodding?
17. i like the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars scoots together to prevent one jerk from getting in.
18. shirts get dirty, underwear get dirty, but pants? the only reason to wash those is to shrink 'em back up a bit.
19. sometimes i'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
20. i have difficulties finding my phone in my purse, my keys in my coat pocket, but never my alarm clock to hit the snooze. 3 feet away, 1.7 seconds, eyes closed. first time, every time.
21. the first testicular guard, the "cup" was used in hockey in 1874. the first helmet was used in 1974. prioritize, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment