you're doing fine. but, being your future (almost-twenty-three-year-old) self, i have some advice/notes.
1. go to class. in three years, you're going to realize you want to be a nurse and you'll have to retake..almost two whole semesters worth of classes. save your parents (and later, yourself) money and time. you're almost 23 now. you could actually be a nurse, but instead you're just now ready to apply to school as you're seeing all of your high school friends graduating with their bachelors.
but it's okay. you're fine. you know 100% what you want to be now.
2. do not move in with a roommate. it sounds like a good idea, but she steals and is shady and apparently your entire family hated her and thought you did drugs together.
it's okay, you didn't.
3. your friends are fine no matter what anyone thinks. you get grief from everyone around you about different people in your life but they're all really good friends (minus that roommate) and you're still friends with the ones who matter.
4.you buy a house in two years! weird, huh? it's really cute. but even now, you're still fixing it up and redecorating daily.
5. you're married! and it's to your best friend! you just broke up with him, remember? well, you'll "date" a few more people. it's necessary. and then you'll realize he is the best thing in the whole world and you'll get together again.
am i ruining all the surprises? sorry. he'll be on your mind for the next two years anyway, even if i didn't tell you this now.
6. it rains on your wedding day. but it is still somehow the most beautiful, amazing day of our life.
--speaking of high school: do better! more money for school would be great! your loans don't even cover your books somehow.
8. your dog, madi, is the best roommate you could ever ask for. mom let's you take her to your apartment (which was super cute, by the way!!) and you've been best friends ever since.
take extra special care of her.